How to use "cancer" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "cancer" in popular movie and book plots
- Reporter Sarah Forbes tries to save her five-year-old son, who died of cancer in the original timeline. - Odyssey 5
- Mary continues to love Bobbo and wastes away, developing cancer and ultimately dying, and her mansion is subsequently purchased by Ruth. - The Life and Loves of a She-Devil
- Nevertheless, the cancer spreads and he dies at the age of 37. - Total Eclipse (film)
- After learning he has stomach cancer and less than a year to live, Watanabe attempts to come to terms with his impending death. - Ikiru
- Pathologist dr Bondo attempts to convince the family of a man dying from liver cancer to donate his liver to the hospital for his research. - The Kingdom (miniseries)
- Patrick Foley (Holden) is dying of cancer and decides to return to the outback where he was born. - The Earthling
- Harold and Rose's adoption is in the final stages when it is revealed that Harold lied about Rose's cancer on the admission forms. - Everwood
- He discovers that he has a stomach cancer and has not long to live. - The Belly of an Architect
- Rhonda's cancer returns, necessitating more severe surgery and leaving her permanently paralyzed. - Muriel's Wedding
- Her illness, cancer of the womb, and the chronic stress of living with James Brodie hasten her death. - Hatter's Castle
- Learning of Henry's proposal, Royal claims that he has stomach cancer in order to win back the affections of Etheline and his children. - The Royal Tenenbaums
- The show also became a bit more topical during the 1960s, with such storylines as Bert Bauer's diagnosis of uterine cancer in 1962. - Guiding Light
- Casaubon soon learns that Diotallevi succumbed to his cancer at midnight on st John's Eve, coincidentally the same time Belbo died. - Foucault's Pendulum
- The relationship between Emma and Aurora comes full circle when Emma is diagnosed with cancer that soon becomes terminal. - Terms of Endearment
- At about this time, Parris' grandmother becomes ill from terminal cancer and dies as he is about to go overseas to Vienna for medical school. - Kings Row
- Photographer Clare (Frances Conroy) learns she has breast cancer and must have a mastectomy. - Developing (film)
Meaning of "cancer" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "cancer" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "cancer" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "cancer"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word cancer below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.