How to use "candid" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "candid" in popular movie and book plots
- She was in the ‘turf’ for years, and was a candid and forthright girl with a sense of chivalry. - Together (Singaporean TV series)
- ” He asks Willinghast if any former owners had slaves, but he doesn’t get a candid answer. - Something Upstairs
- In a series of short skits, Leon Schuster uses candid camera and several disguises to stitch up the general public of South Africa. - Oh Schucks.... It's Schuster!
- In a series of short skits, Leon Schuster uses candid camera and several disguises to stitch up the general public of South Africa. - You Must Be Joking! (1986 film)
- In a candid moment, Spitfire tells Hawke she is planning to leave for England via Brazil, where she can catch a legal ship. - Against All Flags
- Afterward, she is candid with Patrick about her disdain for the family. - Mame (film)
- Locating an old camera, he begins to take a prurient interest in her, taking compromising candid photographs of her without her knowledge. - Tainted (comics)
- A newspaper gossip-columnist, Roy Carver, surreptitiously offers to pay her $5 for candid shots of important guests. - Over-Exposed
- Also, the implied sexual tension is made more candid as Alice taunts Walter about his virginity. - A Bucket of Blood (1995 film)
- Some, such as fun-loving Linda and Sally, are all too candid about their experiences with the opposite sex. - Perfect (film)
- It is the height of the war, and there are only three acolytes, but one is his first real friend, the candid and pleasant Tsurukawa. - The Temple of the Golden Pavilion
- He likes her candid opinions and open personality. - Cold Sassy Tree
- Bart purchases a miniature spy camera from a mail-order catalog and uses it to take candid photos around the house. - Homer's Night Out
- While in the hospital, Lute-Mae and Claude have a candid talk about Constance, not knowing that Eudora is in the chapel with them. - Flamingo Road (TV series)
- He shares his candid observations with Ridzik: "This Chicago is very strange city. - Red Heat
- Her candid responses enable him to convince the Commission that Cornelius and Zira must be subjected to more rigorous questioning. - Escape from the Planet of the Apes
Meaning of "candid" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "candid" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "candid" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "candid"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word candid below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.