How to use "candidate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "candidate" in popular movie and book plots
- Lucas twin brother Diego, is the candidate to inherit Leonardo empire. - El clon
- Senator John Morton, a potential presidential candidate in the upcoming elections. - Rising Sun (novel)
- A Senate Armed Services Committee interviews a candidate for the position of Secretary of the Navy. - G.I. Jane
- An American presidential candidate who is also an outspoken theocrat has been saying thatA. - Escape from L.A.
- Initially she is unopposed, as she is widely seen as the natural candidate for the job. - Election (1999 film)
- Morella Winmarleigh, a spurned candidate for Hector's hand, particularly sets out destroy Theodora. - Beyond the Rocks
- Senatorial candidate for whom Sarah is a volunteer. - The Dead Zone (film)
- Mimi is a poor labourer who is pressured by his employers to vote for the mafia candidate in a local election. - The Seduction of Mimi
- An international panel is assembled to choose a candidate to travel in the machine. - Contact (1997 American film)
- He says a credible candidate must be married, but McGinty has no one he wants to marry. - The Great McGinty
- Rosencrantz also assaults Ashley to prove that he is not a suitable candidate for the powers of Darkness. - Vagrant Story
- Ali is put forward as a candidate to be the next MP for Staines and manages to alienate most who cross his path. - Ali G Indahouse
- Later beatified by the Roman Catholic Church, he became a candidate for sainthood. - A Canticle for Leibowitz
- In exchange, Beppo agrees to help Corrigan's candidate win the Italian vote in the ward. - The Italian (1915 film)
- Travis becomes infatuated with Betsy, a campaign volunteer for Senator and presidential candidate Charles Palantine. - Taxi Driver
- Chaos ensues, and the Grand Wizard reveals himself as Homer Stokes, a candidate in the upcoming gubernatorial election. - O Brother, Where Art Thou?
Meaning of "candidate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "candidate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "candidate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "candidate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word candidate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.