How to use "cannon" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "cannon" in popular movie and book plots
- The cannon fire hits the pirate ship while the family rejoices. - Swiss Family Robinson (1960 film)
- They made their debut in the original Homeworld and traded the Hiigarans the ion cannon technology. - Homeworld 2
- A sea fight ensues, during which Shaw escapes and Ainslee, his men and Reed are killed by cannon fire. - Cutthroat Island
- Although a threat to unskilled characters, the Zaku is ultimately cannon fodder that comes in plentiful numbers for the Gundam. - MS-06 Zaku II
- They build a space capsule in the shape of a bullet, and a huge cannon to shoot it into space. - A Trip to the Moon
- Nearly every building in the city is equipped with a cannon of varying size, able to fire huge artillery shells over the city walls. - Memories (1995 film)
- After all the slaves were hurried out of the fortress, Fitzgerald orders the ship's cannon to destroy it. - Amistad (film)
- The British warship is ambushed by Acheron; Surprise is heavily damaged, while its own cannon fire does not penetrate the enemy ship's hull. - Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World
- Meanwhile, Gruntilda's sisters introduce her to a cannon called the "Big-O-Blaster" (BOB) that can suck the life force from any given target. - Banjo-Tooie
- In the final scene, the cannon misfires, knocking down the Eiffel Tower. - The Great Race
- People outside, disapproving how they have been treated, have secretly constructed a laser cannon to even the score. - Armour-Geddon
- He's done some calculations, and believes that they could construct a cannon capable of shooting a projectile to the moon. - From the Earth to the Moon
- He calls to the eagle which flies down to the cannon barrel. - Napoléon (1927 film)
- Perucho proceeds to fire the cannon at the raft, destroying it and throwing the bodies into the river. - Aguirre, the Wrath of God
- The Remans are a slave race of the Romulan Empire, used as miners and as cannon fodder. - Star Trek: Nemesis
- The Anti-Monitor tries to use an antimatter cannon to penetrate the limbo universe and destroy the five partially merged Earths. - Crisis on Infinite Earths
Meaning of "cannon" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "cannon" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "cannon" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "cannon"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word cannon below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.