How to use "capable" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "capable" in popular movie and book plots
- Simply because he is insecure, the husband suspects his wife could be capable of infidelity. - The Guardsman
- There is a new class of robots called Mecha, advanced humanoids capable of emulating thoughts and emotions. - A.I. Artificial Intelligence
- He questions their love and asks whether she is capable of truly loving anyone. - Ordinary People
- However, when Corry sees that Alicia is in fact capable of crying, he begins to fall in love with it. - The Lonely (The Twilight Zone)
- Regardless, all in all, Hatton was quite capable of his new job and was off to a good start cleaning up the town. - Dodge City (film)
- He informs Gandalf that he let Saruman and Gríma go out of pity, but Gandalf says that Saruman might still be capable of doing some harm. - The Return of the King
- In a Krell laboratory Morbius shows them a "plastic educator", a device capable of measuring and enhancing intellectual capacity. - Forbidden Planet
- Dragons are telepathic and are capable of forming a lifelong bond with one particular human in a process called Impression. - Dragonflight
- Griffin recounts how he invented chemicals capable of rendering bodies invisible, and, on impulse, performed the procedure on himself. - The Invisible Man
- Fei and his friends decide to ally themselves with the floating city of Shevat, the only remaining city capable of resisting Solaris. - Xenogears
- At first Chris agrees only to help the delegation find capable men, but later he decides to recruit and lead them. - The Magnificent Seven
- The explosion of Genesis causes the gas in the nebula to reform into a new planet, capable of sustaining life. - Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Tall, with a red beard, he was seen as trustworthy and, like Fawkes, capable of looking after himself. - Gunpowder Plot
- However, he implies the society is capable of acting on their threats. - Eyes Wide Shut
- Humans captured their chief creation—the Dragon God, an entity capable of controlling nature. - Chrono Cross
- The vehicle is capable of time travel between any time period without first having to travel to the End of Time. - Chrono Trigger
Meaning of "capable" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "capable" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "capable" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "capable"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word capable below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.