How to use "capitulate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "capitulate" in popular movie and book plots
- The monks refuse to capitulate so Tong orders Shaolin to be burnt down. - Shaolin King of Martial Arts
- Both women capitulate to the moment, to holding each other. - The Hours (novel)
- Lorenzo is however, finally driven to capitulate and severs his own glorious tail. - Lorenzo (film)
- Impatient that the world's governments will never improve, the scientists demand that all nations capitulate to Galaxy. - Our Man Flint
- The French capitulate after being given honourable terms. - The Mauritius Command
- Nathan outmanoeuvres them financially, bringing them to the brink of ruin and dishonour; they capitulate and surrender to him the entire loan. - The House of Rothschild
Meaning of "capitulate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "capitulate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "capitulate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "capitulate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word capitulate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.