How to use "captivate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "captivate" in popular movie and book plots
- To calm Yanrong down, her mother pretends to permits, but goes to prosecute Nan that he captivate her teenager daughter. - Outside the Window
- She meets Rosemary, a young film star, at Meg's flat and sets out to captivate Meg's boss with a screen test. - Fair Passenger
- Evan is an avant-garde painter from a prominent family, and his fiercely passionate nature and reckless ways captivate Hesper. - The Hearth and Eagle
- Now when they're neighbours, Bhagyaraj tries to captivate her again and return his family and wife. - Mouna Geethangal
- The girls' stories appall yet captivate the Director as he finds himself becoming entangled in their grand plan. - Under the Raven's Wing
- Now when they're neighbours, Ram tries to captivate her again and return his family and wife. - Ek Hi Bhool
- He is said to not only have irresistible qualities that appeal to black women, but also the ability to captivate men. - The Kingdom of This World
- The arrival of the Fireclown in the lower levels of the underground city and his performances featuring fire captivate those who see it. - The Fireclown
- Capote's stories of movie sets and film stars captivate Marie. - Capote (film)
- Renamed Umrao Jaan, Amiran turns into a cultured woman trained to captivate men of wealth and taste. - Umrao Jaan (1981 film)
Meaning of "captivate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "captivate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "captivate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "captivate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word captivate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.