How to use "car" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "car" in popular movie and book plots
- Meanwhile, in eastern Tennessee, a car accident involving two Japanese-made vehicles leads to the deaths of six people. - Debt of Honor
- The two steal a car and escape with the Terminator pursuing them in a police car. - The Terminator
- Later that night, the Dude's car is stolen, with the real ransom money briefcase still inside. - The Big Lebowski
- Her transaction is all for naught—the highway patrolman sees her at the car dealership and witnesses her purchase of the newer car. - Psycho (1960 film)
- The conversation ends when Bob accidentally drives the car off the road and over a cliff. - Orgy of the Dead
- That night, the trio part ways with Tommy after their car is discovered by the police. - O Brother, Where Art Thou?
- Mickey and Mallory fall in love instantly and leave together, as Mickey steals a car that belongs to Mallory's father. - Natural Born Killers
- A dark-haired woman is the sole survivor of a car accident on Mulholland Drive, a winding road high in the Hollywood Hills. - Mulholland Drive (film)
- Charlie borrows a car and they drive off, escaping the neighborhood without incident. - Mean Streets
- Rudolph Gore-Slimey), has stolen his design for a race car engine and has become a world champion Formula One driver. - The Pinchcliffe Grand Prix
- Mildred mutters that she believes Clarisse died after getting struck by a speeding car and that her family has moved away. - Fahrenheit 451
- Bill returns to the country mansion in his own car and is met at the gate by a man with a note warning him to cease and desist his inquiries. - Eyes Wide Shut
- Maggie refuses to leave him, and stands defiantly in the middle of the road, shooting at the Duke's car until he runs her down, killing her. - Escape from New York
- He gets away by riding on the running board of Erica's Morris car, revealing himself to her after the car runs out of petrol. - Young and Innocent
- Ballard meets Vaughan after being involved in a car accident himself near London Airport. - Crash (J. G. Ballard novel)
- Due to poor visibility, Janet drives her car off the road and into a ravine. - Bride of the Monster
Meaning of "car" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "car" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "car" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "car"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word car below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.