How to use "caravan" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "caravan" in popular movie and book plots
- Later, an agent of the royal court arrives at the caravan and compels Gwynplaine to follow him. - The Man Who Laughs
- Mohan decides to rent a caravan to reach the village fearing that he might not get the required facilities there. - Swades
- On the way, Triss falls ill, and they join Yarpen Zigrin's dwarven company who is leading a caravan for King Henselt of Kaedwen. - Blood of Elves
- Martin discovers Agnes later evening as they strip the caravan of valuables. - Flesh and Blood (1985 film)
- Years later, he is saved by the survivors of a caravan which carries a powerful, mystical relic accompanied by a Buddhist monk. - Warriors of Heaven and Earth
- After infiltrating a nearby Marauders cave, and freeing the caravan guard Randalla, the heroes head to Wayfork Village, a nearby fiefdom. - Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II
- He gives his farewells to his family and proceeds on a caravan out of his home city to the land of Mashriq. - The Journey of Ibn Fattouma
- In the modern day Tom is a teenager living cooped up in a caravan at Rudheath with his parents. - Red Shift (novel)
- A caravan of Ewoks is formed to help the children find their parents. - Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure
- Violet devises a brake for the caravan by using the hammocks as a drag chute and spreading sticky foods on the wheels. - The Slippery Slope
- Believing this to be the only way to arrive there, they agree and ride on a caravan attached to the troupe's car. - The Carnivorous Carnival
- The caravan draws the attention of the police, and when they arrive at the Brooklyn Navy Yard to unload the cars, the police arrive. - Kiss of Death (1995 film)
- As morning approaches, they suddenly hear gunfire and spot a caravan of military vehicles. - Island (Huxley novel)
- Karthalo’s camel caravan traverses the vast dunescape. - Cabiria
- Traveling with Melchisidek, his caravan is saved from Turkic raiders by the appearance of Norsemen (presumably Varangian). - The 13th Warrior
- Later that day, a passing motorcar scares the horse, causing the caravan to overturn into a ditch. - The Wind in the Willows
Meaning of "caravan" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "caravan" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "caravan" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "caravan"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word caravan below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.