How to use "carcass" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "carcass" in popular movie and book plots
- Party members soon discover that someone has thrown a pig carcass at the steps of a mosque. - Tamas (film)
- Meade escapes the manhunt using a Jeep he had previously hidden in the forest and concealing the money in the carcass of a deer. - The Pursuit of D. B. Cooper
- In the rain forest of Costa Rica, entomologist Robert Torrance stumbles upon a decomposing boar carcass covered with dark purple pustules. - F. Emasculata
- The group awake in the morning to find the burnt-out carcass of Harris on the campfire (apparently murdered by the killer clown). - Camp Blood
- Coven succeeds in slaying a squid and the carcass is promptly sold by Graves to Sea Land Texas owner Osborne Manning (Denis Arndt). - The Beast (1996 film)
- Undaunted, Ashley tells him the problem is serious and that she wishes to examine the animal's carcass and the area where it became sick. - Kingdom of the Spiders
- The corpse's withered arm lets them deduce that the carcass is that of Steven's missing great-aunt (and Ellen's daughter), April Rimbauer. - Rose Red (miniseries)
- Stober and Kelly now go after the elusive grizzly alone, setting up a trap by hanging a deer carcass from a tree. - Grizzly (film)
- In the hallway of his apartment building, just outside his door, is the carcass of a dead goat. - The Jungle (The Twilight Zone)
- Setting back out into the wilderness, Max finds the carcass of a dead Orca, but is driven off by a leopard seal. - Eight Below
- Jay stuffs her carcass in a suitcase, and packs it in the trunk of his car, before going out on a date with Ellen. - A Kiss Before Dying (1991 film)
- ” There, we are told, lies the frozen carcass of a leopard near the summit. - The Snows of Kilimanjaro (short story)
- The king arrives and drives a sword into the dragon's broken carcass to claim the glory for himself. - Dragonslayer
- Tristan, now an old man living in the North Country investigates an animal carcass as he is confronted by a grizzly bear. - Legends of the Fall
- Robert and Keith find a jackal carcass in the grave, and in the child's grave next to it, a child's skeleton with a shattered skull. - The Omen
- The whale carcass still lies in the water. - Moby-Dick
Meaning of "carcass" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "carcass" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "carcass" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "carcass"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word carcass below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.