How to use "card" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "card" in popular movie and book plots
- A title card epilogue says that Munny moved to San Francisco with his children where he prospered in dry goods. - Unforgiven
- Understanding Madeline's situation, the spa owner gives her the business card of Lisle von Rhoman, a woman specializing in youth rejuvenation. - Death Becomes Her
- Lupin leaves his calling card on the back of Jodo, the Count's butler and chief assassin, announcing he is going to steal Clarisse. - The Castle of Cagliostro
- The identity card inside reveals "Smith" to be Klaus Kerner, an agent of the Third Reich. - Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
- The Merrie Melodies end title card then appears with all the words already there. - What's Opera, Doc?
- First, Jean falls hard for Pike and shields him from her card sharp father. - The Lady Eve
- When the thief's body is found, they discover a special identification card in his shoes identifying him as Sullivan. - Sullivan's Travels
- Later, at Husky's apartment, Frankie reads Carmen's "cards", and reveals the Nine of Spades - the card of Death. - Carmen Jones
- Fred tries to keep Lilli from reading the card that came with the flowers, which reveals that he really intended them for Lois. - Kiss Me, Kate
- While visiting her parents' pigpen, Sen finds a goodbye card addressed to Chihiro and realizes that she has already forgotten her name. - Spirited Away
- He says he won the flask in a card game, but also that he served in the Confederate Army under her father's command. - Stagecoach (1939 film)
- Their final card is a shame campaign which will subject the trustees of the reactor to public vilification. - Blowups Happen
- At the memorial for the crash's victims, he finds a card on his car's windshield, inviting him to Elijah's store. - Unbreakable (film)
- Such tools allow desired card shapes to be cut out very precisely, and repeated perfectly identically. - Plotter
- In Morocco, Julia is watching a card game. - Original Sin (2001 film)
- Though she charms him during a card game, she later shows interest in a well-off British Army captain, John Quin, much to Barry's dismay. - Barry Lyndon
Meaning of "card" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "card" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "card" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "card"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word card below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.