How to use "cardiac" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "cardiac" in popular movie and book plots
- Lynette tries to stop the protest, claiming that she doesn't feel safe, and an ambulance comes to take away Rebecca, who is in cardiac arrest. - The Miracle Song (Desperate Housewives)
- But Kay, unknown to him, has developed a major cardiac condition and has one year at most to live. - The Miniver Story
- To Bane's horror, the chemicals begin to overflow into his bloodstream, causing him to over-inflate and sending him into cardiac arrest. - Bane (Batman: The Animated Series)
- Soon he is told Cross has gone into cardiac arrest due to loss of blood. - Cat and Mouse (novel)
- In the middle of the shooting, Marisela's mother Andrea also dies from cardiac arrest. - Amor en silencio
- Ben suffers a cardiac arrest. - Salem's Lot (2004 miniseries)
- However, the strain proves too much for Yuri, who begins to slip into cardiac arrest. - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates
- is called to resuscitate a patient who has gone into cardiac arrest. - My Screw Up
- extremes" of heart attack and heart failure, allowing Neary to enter a state of survivable cardiac arrest at will. - Murphy (novel)
- The operation proceeds as planned until Worf loses synaptic function, resulting in cardiac arrest and apparent brain death. - Ethics (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
- The hospital's public address system announces a code blue, signifying that Homer has entered cardiac arrest. - The Old Man and the Lisa
- When he tries to join them, he has a cardiac arrest after falling from the tree. - Yamakasi (film)
- She has gone into cardiac arrest. - Mind over Matter (The Outer Limits)
- ” Following the Seals' rescue by submarine, Hammer goes into cardiac arrest. - The Finest Hour (1991 film)
- Frank and his first partner Larry respond to a call by the family of a man named mr Burke who has entered cardiac arrest. - Bringing Out the Dead
- The ghost of Sadako crawls out of the well, out of Ryūji's TV set, and frightens him into a state of shock, killing him via cardiac arrest. - Ring (film)
Meaning of "cardiac" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "cardiac" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "cardiac" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "cardiac"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word cardiac below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.