How to use "carnage" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "carnage" in popular movie and book plots
- Jack, who looks like the one responsible for the carnage to responding officers, flees with Mallory. - Maniac Cop
- At Hizdahr's insistence, she reopens the fighting pits as a gesture of good will to the citizens, but the noise and carnage attract Drogon. - A Dance with Dragons
- Just after he leaves, Léo arrives and witnesses the carnage and the dead Coré. - Trouble Every Day (film)
- The Doctor escapes Odysseus and finds Vicki in the carnage while Katarina, who has been trailing Vicki, helps them look for Steven. - The Myth Makers
- Silenus, having witnessed such carnage centuries before, states it is obviously the work of the Shrike. - Hyperion (Simmons novel)
- The invasion of the combined armed forces on horseback and the resulting carnage is shown in great detail. - Andrei Rublev (film)
- Santa Anna observes the carnage and provides safe passage for mrs Dickinson and her child. - The Alamo (1960 film)
- Others who come into the apartment and find the carnage shoot themselves. - Penn & Teller Get Killed
- The game opens with Alric experiencing a nightmare remembering the carnage of the War. - Myth II: Soulblighter
- In one example of the carnage Dick has his protagonist Allen Purcell visit Japan's northern island, Hokkaidō. - The Man Who Japed
- Akiko and Etsuko manage to flee the carnage as they hide in Ikuma's house. - Ring 0: Birthday
- Wang hurriedly guides Jack through the alleys; the two escape the carnage and mayhem, but Jack's truck is stolen. - Big Trouble in Little China
- The final image is the now battle-aged, tear-streaked and haunted face of Beletsky as he gazes at the carnage below. - Hamburger Hill
- Sonny and Ski would race through the carnage to a nearby gorge, where the bridge explodes before they can cross it. - Hooper (film)
- Henry and his officer Fluellen come upon the carnage and are still appalled when Mountjoy delivers the French surrender. - Henry V (1989 film)
- " In the film's most famous scene, Jesus walks through the battlefields amid the carnage of war. - Civilization (film)
Meaning of "carnage" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "carnage" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "carnage" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "carnage"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word carnage below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.