How to use "carousel" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "carousel" in popular movie and book plots
- Muscat later tries to bring Liliom back to the carousel by offering him a substantial raise. - Liliom (1934 film)
- Merrick knowing that celebrity is merely a carousel promptly signs up Kaitlin and makes her his new protégé - effectively abandoning Daisy. - Whatever It Takes (2009 film)
- One day, he goes to the carousel they used to ride as children and wishes to see Jodi once more. - Stairway to Heaven (Philippines TV series)
- Anne is relaxing on the playground carousel when someone pulls up on a motorcycle, wearing a black motorcycle helmet. - Night School (1981 film)
- Nick offers Lauren a carousel ride before they return. - I Do (But I Don't)
- completes the welding of a bicycle-propelled carousel bearing his younger brother and Lila's strapped in baby. - Frozen River
- The story concerns Liliom, a tough, cocky carousel barker who falls in love with Julie, a young woman who works as a maid. - Liliom
- Ken and Pinky take a ride on the carousel but it starts spinning at a fast speed on its own. - The Park (2003 film)
- After that the carousel began mysteriously starting up in the middle of the night. - Nancy Drew: The Haunted Carousel
- One of the Bears, Grumpy, is working on a rainbow carousel for the upcoming Care Bear Fair. - Care Bears: Journey to Joke-a-lot
- Finally, after searching all of the rides, they go up to a carousel that is supposedly broken. - Something Wicked This Way Comes (novel)
- Song-joo decides that he needs to let go of Jung-suh and goes to the carousel they used to ride as children. - Stairway to Heaven (2003 TV series)
- Once relocated to the town of San Paulo, Spencer begins restoring its boardwalk's historic carousel near the beach where the rapes occurred. - Sudden Impact
- Thinking Guy is trying to escape, a police officer shoots at him, but his shot misses and kills the carousel operator instead. - Strangers on a Train (film)
- Mary enchants the carousel horses and participates in a horse race which she wins. - Mary Poppins (film)
- Two young female millworkers in 1873 Maine visit the town's carousel after work. - Carousel (musical)
Meaning of "carousel" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "carousel" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "carousel" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "carousel"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word carousel below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.