How to use "casualty" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "casualty" in popular movie and book plots
- The novelization mentions one more casualty lost due to a parachute malfunction. - MechWarrior 3
- Although best friends in the beginning, Ruby soon becomes another casualty of Lizzie's instability. - Prozac Nation (film)
- However, Commandant Burger ends up as a (and the sole) casualty among the protagonists. - Follow That Camel
- Later in the episode, Tommy himself shows up as a casualty on the operating table, having been shot by the enemy on the front lines. - Sometimes You Hear the Bullet
- Even more, not a single casualty is reported in all of Israel. - The Rapture (novel)
- The campaign ends with the caption that Able Company had suffered an 80% casualty rate by the end of World War II. - Company of Heroes
- Believing that the US is "losing" the war by having a higher casualty count, Condor orders the decapitation strike. - Trinity's Child
- A combat film will document the death, and the casualty will be buried in a "Tomb of the Unknown Sailor". - The Americanization of Emily
- Rebecca assures Billy that her police report will list him as just another casualty of the incident. - Resident Evil Zero
- A distraught Ayaka screams, while Nana sees the Newspaper of Terror dropping on her, revealing Hideki as the casualty of the car accident. - Premonition (2004 film)
- The prosecutor is American Abraham Farlan, who hates the British for making him the first casualty of the American Revolutionary War. - A Matter of Life and Death (film)
- Once the child regains consciousness at the casualty ward, Ah Jong escapes Li and Tsang. - The Killer (1989 film)
- Following graduation from university, Owen works as a casualty officer, bringing the bodies of Arizona soldiers home from California. - A Prayer for Owen Meany
- the last casualty of the Civil War. - The Passersby
- Informing Roberts that the casualty toll numbered less than 200, O'Halloran says they were lucky. - The Towering Inferno
- The casualty rate among officers is particularly high at the front. - Death of a Hero
Meaning of "casualty" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "casualty" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "casualty" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "casualty"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word casualty below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.