How to use "catapult" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "catapult" in popular movie and book plots
- He uses an unusual catapult that launches aircraft into the sky to intercept Bob's aircraft. - The Airmail Mystery
- The Stooges use a tree branch catapult to launch a rock, a mudpack, a fish, a hornet’s nest, and then a log at their antagonists. - Back to the Woods (1937 film)
- They get away from Rataxes quickly, launching from a catapult and landing in a fountain, much to the surprise of Babar's advisors. - Babar: The Movie
- Unfortunately for Wile, the catapult finds multiple ways to malfunction, resulting in the Coyote being crushed each time. - To Beep or Not to Beep
- By using a rope, they catapult him into a pool. - Captain Underpants and the Wrath of the Wicked Wedgie Woman
- On their way back, the Gauls are intercepted by another Roman galley, whereupon Asterix is incapacitated by a catapult stone. - Asterix and Obelix All at Sea
- A catapult is constructed and during a search for Maple White, Roxton finds his remains, confirming his death. - The Lost World (1925 film)
- As the warriors and Shen escape from Bohan's Army, Nariko protects them until spotting a catapult moving toward the fort. - Heavenly Sword
- The turtles catch the scepter, while Whit launches a catapult at Walker and knocks him off the dock to his death. - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III
- Meanwhile, the ship encounters an alien who has constructed a catapult capable of throwing a ship several hundred light years in a few hours. - The Voyager Conspiracy
- This will cause the sun to nova, and the explosion will catapult the Sun-Eater into another solar system where it will consume another sun. - The Final Night
- Starr wakes to find himself in a spacesuit on the surface of the asteroid; whereupon Dingo straps him to a catapult and flings him into space. - Lucky Starr and the Pirates of the Asteroids
- " The show is a huge success sure to catapult her into stardom. - 42nd Street (musical)
- In the climactic "Battle of Badon Hill" set just south of Hadrian's Wall, the Woads catapult flaming missiles at the Saxon army. - King Arthur (2004 film)
- Piglet uses a very long stick to catapult Roo out of the river and hands it off to Pooh as he runs to try and catch Roo. - Piglet's Big Movie
- Tallboy shot him in the head with Ginger Joe's catapult on the staircase, so that it would look like an accident. - Murder Must Advertise
Meaning of "catapult" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "catapult" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "catapult" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "catapult"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word catapult below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.