How to use "caveat" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "caveat" in popular movie and book plots
- The only caveat is that Jay can't buy anything from internet retailers. - Nintendo Quest
- For the third caveat Motilal stages a drama about murdering his friend with his help and tells Roma about it. - Ek Do Teen
- She sends Ella to the ball with one caveat – the magic will expire at the stroke of midnight ("It's Possible"). - Cinderella (2013 Broadway production)
- When told that she is at the wrong house, she leaves with the casual caveat that she will "see them later". - The Strangers (2008 film)
- But, the inspector adds the caveat " 'til it breaks the law". - Sudden Impact
- He persuades the children to take one wish each day to be shared among them, with the caveat that the wishes will turn to stone at sunset. - Five Children and It
Meaning of "caveat" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "caveat" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "caveat" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "caveat"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word caveat below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.