How to use "cede" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "cede" in popular movie and book plots
- With Kotoshironushi's counsel (and Takeminakata's surrender), Ōkuninushi finally agreed to cede the land to the descendants of Amaterasu. - Kuni-yuzuri
- Bast despite being protective of her people has no choice but to cede the Vibranium to Doom for he has passed the test she herself has set. - Doomwar
- The Confederacy offers to cede control of the Warden Diamond to the aliens, and to not approach the system at all. - Medusa: A Tiger by the Tail
- He then goes to a taxi stop and jumps into a taxi, mendaciously declining to cede his taxi to other people who seem much busier. - Dekalog: Five
- During the dinner, Song states his intention to retire and cede everything to Hou but is then secretly warned Hou means to kill him. - Shaolin (film)
- Tiphaine is able to rescue them but Astrid has been injured and has to cede command of the army to Tiphaine. - The Scourge of God (novel)
- Because of Witter's mistakes, he is forced to cede 25% of his territory. - Walking Tall: Final Chapter
- The pair agree on one condition: that the town follow Cole's law and essentially cede control to him. - Appaloosa (film)
- In 1940, the Romanian authorities cede the territory to the Soviets. - The White Bird Marked with Black
- Without his knowledge, Cleopatra opens the gate and offers to cede Egypt in return for Antony's life in exile, but Octavian turns her down. - Cleopatra (1934 film)
- ” As Fries’ trial heads into final summations, Gunn arrives in a nice suit and gets Keel to cede to him. - Conviction (Angel)
- Vladekov refuses to cede control of Alaska, so the faction's forces prepare to invade the state and drive the Russians out of North America. - Shattered Union
Meaning of "cede" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "cede" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "cede" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "cede"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word cede below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.