How to use "censure" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "censure" in popular movie and book plots
- The artists are of low-caste, and Joshi's interacting with them brings censure and he is out-lawed by the other members of his caste. - Lokshahir Ram Joshi
- The inquest determines that Effie's cause of death was suicide, though they censure Mark for his behavior. - If Winter Comes
- Despite this he pleads with the Honor Committee not to censure Brice—before collapsing with a serious concussion. - West Point (film)
- The majority leader tells the senator that were it not for the Andersons' privacy the Senate would censure and expel him. - Advise & Consent
- Bernard points out that the particular borough is run by Ben Stanley — a firebrand who is subject to frequent censure by the press. - The Challenge (Yes Minister)
- Reid claims the First Lady violates the terms of the presidential censure by volunteering at an inner-city medical clinic, butJ. - An Khe (The West Wing)
- released with no censure and after he andJ. - Junior Soprano
Meaning of "censure" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "censure" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "censure" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "censure"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word censure below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.