How to use "central" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "central" in popular movie and book plots
- The plague kills half of humanity and extinguishes the last vestiges of central government. - Things to Come
- Trying to find the Russians on his own, Walt is re-captured by them in the telephone central office. - The Russians Are Coming, the Russians Are Coming
- The city is dominated by a central royal kraal. - King Solomon's Mines
- The best-known sequence of the film is set on the Odessa steps, connecting the waterfront with the central city. - Battleship Potemkin
- This home world was a central planet of one of the Commonwealth's member species, the genetically engineered Nietzscheans. - Andromeda (TV series)
- Even though the central character's intentions are good, he cannot win, no matter how inventively he tries. - Cops (film)
- He is eventually tasked with ascending the central shaft of the highest tower in a vacuum balloon in order to reach its control room. - Feersum Endjinn
- Another central figure in the plot was Stauffenberg's eldest brother, Berthold Schenk Graf von Stauffenberg. - Claus von Stauffenberg
- The story is narrated by Overton, godfather to the central character. - The Way of All Flesh
- The book's central crime is a murder, which takes place before the novel opens. - The Caves of Steel
- The society is illuminated by the activities of the novel's central characters, Lenina Crowne and Bernard Marx, and others. - Brave New World
- The central paranoia refers to a supposed monster they call the "beast", which they all slowly begin to believe exists on the island. - Lord of the Flies
- At their jobs in central video CCTV control centers, SEN 5241 and LUH 3417 keep surveillance on the city. - THX 1138
- A mammoth band of water, dubbed the Cylindrical Sea, stretches around Rama's central circumference. - Rendezvous with Rama
- A team led by Gondo meet Godzilla at the central district and fire rockets infused with the anti-nuclear bacteria into his body. - Godzilla vs. Biollante
- Each season shares its name with an episode that is central to that season's plot. - Babylon 5
Meaning of "central" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "central" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "central" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "central"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word central below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.