How to use "cerebral" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "cerebral" in popular movie and book plots
- Scully attributes the medical examiner's death to a cerebral aneurysm induced by overstraining while defecating. - War of the Coprophages
- Towards the end, Geiser suffers cerebral apoplexy that attacks his memory. - Man in the Holocene
- House recommends they test the blood again visually to confirm the diagnosis – cerebral malaria. - Failure to Communicate
- At the end of this episode, Astrid got a stroke, and it turned out that she had cerebral hemorrhage. - Hotel Cæsar
- He subsequently encounters Melanie, who in real life has recovered from a cerebral aneurysm. - The Dust Factory
- Later, dr Krane goes to a dinner where dr Martha Briggs gives a lecture on her experiment to transfer memories via cerebral spinal fluid. - Unforgettable (1996 film)
- Shortly after she shows up, Davis tells Bill about how normal Aaron is despite having cerebral palsy. - The Kid & I
- Mr Sin is also from the future, but is a robotic toy constructed with the cerebral cortex of a pig. - The Talons of Weng-Chiang
- But he is seriously injured and dies in his locker room of a cerebral hemorrhage. - Champion (1949 film)
- In the real world, alarms go off and techs are stunned to learn that his cerebral cortex has shattered. - The Refuge (The Outer Limits)
- Though Charlie is severely disfigured by the procedure, Dhalsim secretly alters his cerebral programming to maintain Charlie's humanity. - Street Fighter (1994 film)
- dr Merrick, a scientist who runs the compound, is concerned and places probes in Lincoln's body to monitor his cerebral activity. - The Island (2005 film)
- Thad's own books – cerebral literary fiction – are not very successful. - The Dark Half
- Xavier has been hooked up to a machine that will use his psychic power to kill all of the world's mutants via cerebral hemorrhage. - X-Men: God Loves, Man Kills
- On February 17, 1962, after filming the show's 100th episode, Joseph Kearns died of a cerebral hemorrhage. - Dennis the Menace (1959 TV series)
- As more apes learned to talk, a cerebral laziness took hold of the humans. - Planet of the Apes (novel)
Meaning of "cerebral" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "cerebral" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "cerebral" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "cerebral"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word cerebral below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.