How to use "ceremony" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "ceremony" in popular movie and book plots
- After spending the day alone, Oscar attends the award ceremony for Gay Professional Man of the Year. - Three to Tango
- At a ceremony in st Patrick's Old Cathedral, Michael is named a Commander of the Order of Saint Sebastian. - The Godfather Part III
- In 2009 at the launch ceremony of the Macross, a young civilian pilot, Hikaru Ichijyo, comes to visit the Macross uponN. - The Super Dimension Fortress Macross
- The wedding ceremony brings both joy and sorrow to Stanley, as he realizes that his daughter is now a woman and no longer his child. - Father of the Bride (1950 film)
- Unfortunately for him, Keitarō has an accident at the Tokyo University opening ceremony and is unable to attend classes for three months. - Love Hina
- Listening to the words of the wedding ceremony encourages Tess to attempt a reconciliation with Sam. - Woman of the Year
- His father listens from his deathbed to the nearby ceremony and speaks his last, forgiving words: "Mama, we have our son again". - The Jazz Singer
- Then she realizes that all the guests have arrived and are waiting for the ceremony to begin. - The Philadelphia Story (film)
- Anna is charmed by the children, and formality breaks down after the ceremony as they crowd around her. - The King and I
- Akeem and Lisa are married, and they ride happily in a carriage after the ceremony to the cheers of Zamundans. - Coming to America
- Zola dies of accidental carbon monoxide poisoning due to a faulty stove the night before the public ceremony in which Dreyfus is exonerated. - The Life of Emile Zola
- During the ceremony he rises from the pyre, scaring off the priests, and carries the young woman away. - Around the World in Eighty Days
- But later, she realizes that he is not the one and ends up leaving the ceremony after all. - The Wedding Planner
- The ceremony is interrupted when the Duke fondles several victims and prostitutes. - Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom
- The next day, back in Twin Seeds, a centenary ceremony begins. - Nights into Dreams
- Suspecting foul play, she stops the crowning ceremony in time, as the tiara contained an explosive. - Miss Congeniality (film)
Meaning of "ceremony" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "ceremony" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "ceremony" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "ceremony"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word ceremony below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.