How to use "cessation" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "cessation" in popular movie and book plots
- It effectively neuters them, causing complete cessation of sexual desire and the ability to perform sexually. - One Million Tomorrows
- There is also a parallel sub-plot regarding the impending closure of the asylum due to the cessation of funding from an anonymous benefactor. - When the Gods Fall Asleep
- Stringer asks about their cessation of business and suggests they move more people into Colvin’s free zones. - Slapstick (The Wire)
- Command is returned to the President, who orders a full cessation of hostilities of his military. - Trinity's Child
- The player's ship is hired to investigate the cessation of communications from the planet Helios. - MechAssault
- The leader of the possessed, Annette Ekelund, agrees to a cessation of hostilities until a more permanent solution to the crisis is found. - The Neutronium Alchemist
Meaning of "cessation" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "cessation" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "cessation" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "cessation"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word cessation below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.