How to use "chant" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "chant" in popular movie and book plots
- Leaning on his arm, she re-enters the cangia, and it slips away into the twilight as her attendants softly chant praises to their queen. - Cleopatra's Night
- They chant "Pakistan Zindabad" and "Quid-e-Azam Zindabad" in response which ends the film. - Jinnah (film)
- ", Dale shouts beginning a chant which reverberates throughout the cells. - Everynight ... Everynight
- Romeo and Juliet spend their wedding night together and Romeo makes his escape to Mantua (Le chant de l'alouette). - Roméo et Juliette (musical)
- Stirba seems to have witchcraft powers as well as being a werewolf, for she intones the Wiccan chant Eko Eko Azarak. - Howling II: Your Sister Is a Werewolf
- They receive a standing ovation from a crowd of adoring students, who chant Cliff's line: "So Fucking What. - S.F.W.
- Several of the Knights of Byzantium chant around a fire before they are interrupted by Jinx. - Blood Ties (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Down in the sewers, the Mayor and mr Trick wait impatiently while the four vampires chant in a ceremony to summon Lurconis. - Band Candy
- The incited crowd then chant Pink's name as the song segues into "Run Like Hell". - In the Flesh (Pink Floyd song)
- Natasha tries to get the judges to let her restart, but when they refuse, the hockey team starts a chant of "Let her skate. - Go Figure (film)
- The Sisterhood chant "Sacred Fire, Sacred Flame" in a circle, allowing Maren to see the TARDIS reflected in her ring. - The Brain of Morbius
- So he, the Family, John and Dawn chant "We care. - Care Bears Movie II: A New Generation
- He was smeared with honey stolen from an apiary, prompting the locals to chant "Candyman" as hungry bees stung him to death. - Candyman (film)
- Their friends and the rest of the crowd begin to chant 'served' causing both Wade and Max to leave in shame. - You Got Served
- The protesters surround the car and force Baby Kochamma to wave a red flag and chant a Communist slogan, thus humiliating her. - The God of Small Things
- The hopscotch chant is from Penny Marshall's childhood. - Laverne & Shirley
Meaning of "chant" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "chant" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "chant" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "chant"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word chant below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.