How to use "chaotic" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "chaotic" in popular movie and book plots
- After the chaotic defeat of Arawn's forces, the companions gather before the Great Hall. - The High King
- Life becomes more chaotic for Sybil as the other personalities grow stronger. - Sybil (1976 film)
- Shortwave radio, the only surviving means of mass communication, is eagerly monitored and reveals a chaotic situation after the Fall. - Lucifer's Hammer
- The City of the Immortals is an immense labyrinth with dead-end passages, inverted stairways, and many chaotic architectural structures. - The Immortal (short story)
- However, the plot was betrayed at the last minute and as a result, the rebellion degenerated into chaotic violence. - Irish Confederate Wars
- As a result the chase becomes more and more chaotic as many people along and on the road try to stop the couple in order to claim the reward. - Grand Theft Auto (film)
- For example, Seldon suggests a decree that erases terrorists' names from records, denying them immortality, discouraging chaotic actions. - Foundation's Fear
- After Kate departs for her book tour, Tom realizes that he cannot handle the children on his own after a chaotic night. - Cheaper by the Dozen (2003 film)
- Alice De Raey, played by Cara Pifko, a young criminal lawyer fresh out of Osgoode Hall Law School, is thrown into a chaotic justice system. - This Is Wonderland
- The narrator hurries mr Norton away from the chaotic scene and back to campus. - Invisible Man
- The chaotic match ends in Leonidas’ self-proclaimed victory, but mr Browne cleverly swaps the medallion with his referee whistle as he leaves. - Bedknobs and Broomsticks
- Despite the chaotic events leading up to it, Michelle and Jim get married. - American Wedding
- Watson warns the settlers of Canton's approach at another huge, chaotic gathering at "Heaven's Gate". - Heaven's Gate (film)
- The so-called chaotic elements of the crypt are a burgeoning ecology of Artificial Intelligences. - Feersum Endjinn
- As the crown prince, Chulalongkorn, disputes the map, the King enters a chaotic schoolroom. - The King and I
- Then Barbara is depicted trapped under a tree, while the room around is in a chaotic state. - Glen or Glenda
Meaning of "chaotic" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "chaotic" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "chaotic" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "chaotic"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word chaotic below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.