How to use "characterize" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "characterize" in popular movie and book plots
- This begins an argument between the two groups that degenerates into a physical altercation that media characterize as "class warfare". - 1% (South Park)
- In general, Charlie tends to patronizingly characterize the deaf as pained, helpless victims desperate for a deaf role model. - Soundtrack (film)
- They culminate and characterize "you". - Suicide (novel)
- A major theme explored throughout the book is what traits characterize a veteran officer, and how a rookie acquires them. - The New Centurions (novel)
- He focuses first on his early youth spent in California, using the films that he saw as a way to characterize this time in his life. - Las películas de mi vida
- In general, Max tends to patronizingly characterize the deaf as pained, helpless victims desperate for a deaf role model. - It's All Gone Pete Tong
- She was a laboratory assistant of Otto Hahn, the first man to characterize induced fission in uranium, and fled Germany "to escape a pogrom". - Solution Unsatisfactory
- Nel is the product of a family that believes deeply in social conventions; hers is a stable home, though some might characterize it as rigid. - Sula (novel)
- These quantities, thus, characterize the frequency response and are shown in the Bode plot. - Bode plot
Meaning of "characterize" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "characterize" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "characterize" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "characterize"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word characterize below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.