How to use "charade" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "charade" in popular movie and book plots
- In order to protect Nancy's job and reputation, Wilbur must continue the charade of pretending to be a child. - You're Never Too Young
- They also perpetuate the charade through the use of physical human shells or simulacra. - The Game-Players of Titan
- Aunt Ruby reluctantly agrees to help him with his charade as does Lorne who has no choice after Jamal reveals himself to be Juwanna. - Juwanna Mann
- Carson hesitates but realizes that, if he refuses, it would be seen that the charade was his. - Flightplan
- After the robbery, Miss Piggy's charade is revealed and she flees, leaving Kermit behind, though they later reconcile in a park. - The Great Muppet Caper
- Rohan realises that Pooja does not love him, but keeps up the charade nevertheless. - Mujhse Dosti Karoge!
- Upon L's death, Light becomes the second "L" and continues his charade of searching for Kira while carrying out the killings himself. - Death Note
- Eventually the tapes are revealed as just a charade invented by shady government forces as a part of a disinformation campaign. - The Beiderbecke Tapes
- Jimmy is unable to sustain the charade with Rosie. - Kiss of Death (1995 film)
- Michael ponders over his continuing charade he puts on for Stephanie ("Charades"). - Grease 2
- Miriam arranges a reunion with Gilbert, who supposedly is recuperating in the Outback, and this charade lands Ruth in the clutches ofJ. - Holy Smoke!
- Monty arrives at just the wrong moment, forcing Betty to continue the charade with him. - It (1927 film)
- However, her "perfect" exterior is a façade, an egocentric charade she maintains to win praise. - Kare Kano
- Milo agrees and allows Andrew to lead him through an elaborate charade to fake the robbery. - Sleuth (1972 film)
- He is forced to maintain the charade to avoid getting into trouble with Newman, and losing the commission. - Three to Tango
- Soon after, Jean-Paul approaches Luc and reveals the charade and all that Kate has done for him. - French Kiss (1995 film)
Meaning of "charade" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "charade" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "charade" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "charade"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word charade below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.