How to use "charismatic" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "charismatic" in popular movie and book plots
- Chuck is a charismatic idealist, running multiple (occasionally illegitimate) businesses, and making big, optimistic plans for the future. - Netherland (novel)
- Qiao Feng is the charismatic chief of the Beggars' Sect who possesses strong leadership qualities and exceptional prowess in martial arts. - Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils
- The emperor's sons are Vayne and Larsa, the former a military genius and the latter a charismatic seeker of peace. - Final Fantasy XII
- Maria's journey leads to the energetic and charismatic Gneisenau being sent to Kolberg. - Kolberg (film)
- She also rejects the hand of Caspar Goodwood, the charismatic son and heir of a wealthy Boston mill owner. - The Portrait of a Lady
- His life suddenly changes when charismatic Danielle (Elisha Cuthbert) moves in next door. - The Girl Next Door (2004 film)
- Marriage to the tough and charismatic Johnny Soprano was Livia's ticket out of her parents' house. - Livia Soprano
- Eden is very charismatic and talks with Alex about the priest's desires, and Alex admits he wants Mara. - The Order (2003 film)
- Through her, he meets Bodhi, the charismatic leader of a gang of surfers consisting of Roach, Grommet, and Nathaniel. - Point Break
- He knows that he will not live to achieve this end, and trusts Livius to do so more than his charismatic but brutal son. - The Fall of the Roman Empire (film)
- At this juncture, Russell Eigenblick, a charismatic but secretive politician rises in popularity and becomes the President. - Little, Big
- Claude also meets charismatic media mogul Donald Love (Kyle MacLachlan), who maintains a huge media front. - Grand Theft Auto III
- Euliss "Sonny" Dewey (Duvall) is a charismatic Pentecostal preacher. - The Apostle
- In 2006, Xan Lyppiatt, Theo's rich and charismatic cousin, appointed himself of England in the last General Election. - The Children of Men
- The mutiny is successful but Vakulinchuk, the charismatic leader of the rebels, is killed. - Battleship Potemkin
- The film shows a young Dylan: confident if not arrogant, confrontational and contrary, but also charismatic and charming. - Dont Look Back
Meaning of "charismatic" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "charismatic" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "charismatic" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "charismatic"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word charismatic below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.