How to use "charter" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "charter" in popular movie and book plots
- and proceed to amass wealth, hoping to be able to buy or charter ships to search for survivors of Earth. - After Doomsday
- En route to England in a small charter plane, Bond is attacked by the crew and pushed out of the plane by the mercenary assassin Jaws. - Moonraker (film)
- Part of the plan calls for an al-Qaeda agent posing as a businessman to charter a freighter and a tanker carrying liquid petroleum gas. - The Afghan
- The Lagrange Institute is unable to charter a starship and must build its own, the Henry Hudson. - Question and Answer (novel)
- He sees to it that the record of Langri's Galactic treaty is lost and procures a charter to develop a tourist resort. - Monument (novel)
- As a result, the charter of the Chartered Zarathustra Company is invalidated, and Kellogg commits suicide in his cell. - Little Fuzzy
- Wally says his agency has a charter bus going to the game and suggests to Homer that he can fill the bus and ride for free. - Sunday, Cruddy Sunday
- He and his buddy Danny Kohana (James Shigeta) go into the helicopter charter business together. - Paradise, Hawaiian Style
- They claim to have come to the Florida Keys for a fishing trip and have a charter boat waiting. - Key Largo (film)
- Realizing that Oakland is now too dangerous, Goldie hugs his brother goodbye and leaves the city on a charter bus. - The Mack
- The Bolts travel to New Bedford, Massachusetts, recruit the women, then charter a mule-ship to take them back to Seattle. - Here Come the Brides
- The fraternity’s charter is reinstated and the fraternity moves into Dean Pritchard’s old house. - Old School (film)
- They charter a boat from a local captain named Jack (Steve Guttenberg) who helps them retrieve the cocoons. - Cocoon (film)
- The leaders of the world acknowledged Big Fire as a threat to world security and signed the charter creating the IPO. - Giant Robo (OVA)
- ferreting out the ownership of the Bank shares (it was secret) and buying them under the complicated rules that the Bank's charter allowed. - Alves dos Reis
- Horrified, Selby returns to Ohio on a charter bus. - Monster (2003 film)
Meaning of "charter" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "charter" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "charter" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "charter"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word charter below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.