How to use "cheerful" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "cheerful" in popular movie and book plots
- Konomi is a cheerful and innocent, but childish girl. - To Heart 2
- Amazingly, Lois maintains a cheerful attitude, saying that they just need to clean up a bit. - A Very Special Family Guy Freakin' Christmas
- In a tearful final goodbye, Glenda, perhaps Yucie's strongest rival, tells her to never forget to be her cheerful self. - Petite Princess Yucie
- Clappique is very good-humored and always cheerful all the time but suffers inwardly. - Man's Fate
- And Bruce is an irritatingly cheerful previously-deceased-rights activist. - Dead End Days
- She is no longer a waitress, she is now dressed in a nurse's uniform, and she has a noticeably more cheerful outlook. - The Jacket
- He is wise and jolly in nature, usually appearing with a cheerful "Ho-ho ho-HO. - Shazzan
- Leeta receives the personality of Emony Dax, a cheerful and talented gymnast. - Facets (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
- Elizabeth tries to be cheerful and have him take it off. - The Minister's Black Veil
- Diego is a cheerful and enterprising conquistador that ends in a fight without truce with his father, because of his woman. - El clon
- Debbie wanders through a hallway where a cheerful voice says, "To hear the parents talk, just press the red button on the side of the window". - Children's Zoo (The Twilight Zone)
- She delays going to the stage because she is desperate to see Walter, but Walter enters cheerful and laughing with his family. - The Piano Teacher (film)
- They arrive, along with Clairee Belcher (Olympia Dukakis), the cheerful widow of the former mayor, to have their hair done. - Steel Magnolias
- However, Harold's cranky demeanor and Andy's passive, cheerful attitude prove to mesh well, and the two begin a friendly rivalry. - Everwood
- A cheerful orientation video instructs the class they have three days to kill each other until only one remains. - Battle Royale (film)
- Sonny Duckworth) (a cheerful and optimistic magpie). - The Pinchcliffe Grand Prix
Meaning of "cheerful" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "cheerful" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "cheerful" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "cheerful"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word cheerful below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.