How to use "cherish" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "cherish" in popular movie and book plots
- The spoiled Michelle wants everyone to cherish her and later appears to make moves toward Tamaki, which makes Haruhi jealous. - Ouran High School Host Club (film)
- Both have different ways of looking at things in life but at the end of the day cherish the love and care of family. - Tapur Tupur
- Manik realises that although friendship is important, love stays with you forever and promises to cherish Nandini forever. - Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
- She wants to meet Venky and propose to him as she grew to cherish their relationship over the past few years. - Oohalu Gusagusalade
- She finds her unborn son in mrs Nair's son and hands over her wedding pendant to her daughter with the request to cherish it with due regard. - Agnisakshi (novel)
- They get married and go through family and personal issues together, both realizing one must cherish the present. - Love, Now
- This is followed by mysterious happenings that destroy everything that they cherish in their lives. - Runaway (1995 film)
- In his never ending battle to protect, honor, and cherish his darling Jan, Barry shares his journey in Jan’s Story. - Jan's story
- Only songs of love and joy of life, only vows to love & cherish each other always. - Ekhane Aakash Neel
- The Cylons have begun to cherish every moment of the life, now that they realize they might permanently die. - Guess What's Coming to Dinner?
- Jones becomes suspicious of the impostor and at the opportune moment went looking in the purse she seemed to cherish more than life itself. - Hot Potato (1976 film)
- With their decisions will there be any love left for them to cherish as they try to live with those they marry. - Walang Kapalit
- Both together (June and Rajalakshmi) cherish life who once were starved for love. - June R
- Kristina and Ulrika cherish their friendship ("A Miracle of the Lord"). - Kristina från Duvemåla
- The rescue from the pool by Nosy left deep teeth marks in his hand that he comes to cherish as a sign of Nosy's love and loyalty. - Assassin's Apprentice
- Meanwhile, he cares for all the Clearys and soon learns to cherish beautiful but forlorn little Meggie. - The Thorn Birds
Meaning of "cherish" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "cherish" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "cherish" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "cherish"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word cherish below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.