How to use "chivalrous" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "chivalrous" in popular movie and book plots
- In fact, Ned does get into trouble with his (sometimes unwanted) chivalrous attempts to help women. - A Modern Musketeer
- Taisou is one of the "108 Stars of Destiny" and is part of the chivalrous band of thieves, "Taiten-Gyoudou". - Akaboshi: Ibun Suikoden
- He soon after discovers his chivalrous destiny and embarks on a quest to travel this strange new land. - The Knight (novel)
- Naina (Ileana D'Cruz) is a chivalrous girl. - Kick (2009 film)
- This is the improbable tale of an English officer who murders a man in Ireland for chivalrous reasons. - The High Command
- He is not chivalrous nor kind, and has only meager ethics - never giving evidence against a friend or leaving someone behind. - The Mucker
- His love for Rose Marie transforms him from a reprobate to a chivalrous gentleman. - Fire in Stubble
- Wessex is chivalrous and charming, but semi-betrothed to Lady Ursula Glynde, whom he has not seen since her infancy. - The Tangled Skein
- The film is the story of Govind Narang (Sunil Shetty), an honest and chivalrous man from a small village in Punjab. - Aaghaaz
- Peter (George Arthur) a chivalrous idealist seeks to win the heart of Amy (Gertrude Olmstead), in turn fancies urbane Harry (Tony D'Algy). - The Boob
- Zhuo Yihang was raised by Taoist Ziyang of the Wudang Sect and groomed to become a young chivalrous swordsman. - The Bride with White Hair
- He returns to the jianghu under a new name, "Ling Weifeng", and does a series of chivalrous deeds. - Qijian Xia Tianshan
- Edward Glowstar is a chivalrous knight on a quest to avenge his father and becomes a valuable ally to the Princess. - Princess Crown
- Sir Myles shows himself a more chivalrous knight than Earl Alban had been by giving his opponent quarter three times. - Men of Iron
- Paul Clifford tells the story of a chivalrous highwayman in the time of the French Revolution. - Paul Clifford
- Ever the gentleman, Paul wishes Tracy good luck but his chivalrous nature gets the better of him. - Election (1999 film)
Meaning of "chivalrous" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "chivalrous" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "chivalrous" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "chivalrous"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word chivalrous below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.