How to use "choreography" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "choreography" in popular movie and book plots
- She tells Derek he's having trouble with the choreography because he's doubting himself. - The Dramaturg
- She believes Sue's coaching style and cheerleading choreography is old-fashioned, and plans to update the team if she becomes the new coach. - The Spanish Teacher
- Once the choreography is complete, the two dancers are heard panting. - The Artist (film)
- The choreography is a major part of this production". - Waiting for the Moon (musical)
- The rhythmic dissonance of the score and the surprising choreography of the piece result in heckling and outrage among much of the audience. - Coco Chanel & Igor Stravinsky
- This film has some very good music by Sanjay-Antra, the son-daughter duo of Salil Chowdury and the choreography by Kala was applauded. - Ingane Oru Nilapakshi
- He then tells Hilda that he will pass Justin if Justin help out with the choreography for the cheerleading squad. - Betty's Baby Bump
- With Witch Doctor Varanu gone, the Stooges commence with their choreography lessons and teach the natives to dance. - Hula-La-La
- Embedded in this choreography of death is a particular code of ethics: "Blood has the same volume for everyone. - Behind the Sun (film)
- The squad agrees to do so and they begin rehearsing the robbery, as well as their choreography for the winter ball. - Sugar & Spice
- The film was directed by Charles Lamont and included choreography by Lester Horton and Bella Lewitzky. - Bagdad (film)
- Honey's new choreography career makes it tougher for her mother to maintain the dilapidated community center. - Honey (2003 film)
Meaning of "choreography" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "choreography" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "choreography" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "choreography"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word choreography below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.