How to use "christened" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "christened" in popular movie and book plots
- Anne is shocked and hurt but soon forgives Richard, and they eventually have a son christened Edward after the King. - The Reluctant Queen
- Sagaya Mary hands over one of Alex Pandian's twin children to them and he is christened Arun, while she raises the other child, John. - Moondru Mugam
- Shattered and alone, he chose a number and christened himself Number One". - Shattered Visage
- The one cat who survived the experiments was christened by the lab's technicians as "Claudandus", Latin for "He who should or must be sealed". - Felidae (film)
- She christened "Snow-white and Rosy-red," but as the hag promised, all her brothers were turned into wild ducks and flew away. - The Twelve Wild Ducks
- In the present day in the kingdom of Loran, a child is born and christened with the name "Jagan," as per the orders of the Demon Lord Imagine. - Dragon Quest Retsuden: Roto no Monshō
- Even my parents didn't want me, that's why they christened me Ratfink. - The Baddies
- Unclear how did the RB came into his possession (later christened as Hope), Gram engaged Earth Forces and was assisted by Yagami. - Mars Daybreak
- Luke traveled with the Emperor to capture his sister, aboard the recently completed and christened flagship, the Eclipse-class dreadnought. - Dark Empire I
- The satellite is christened Peter the Great, and both satellites are turned towards the asteroid. - Meteor (film)
- Their initial method of transport is Granado's dilapidated Norton 500 motorcycle christened La Poderosa ("The Mighty One"). - The Motorcycle Diaries (film)
- He has two spoiled daughters, nicknamed Cherry and Merry, having been christened as Charity and Mercy. - Martin Chuzzlewit
- The Caroline is taken; Corbett sails her, christened HMS Bourbonnaise, with dispatches to Cape Town and England. - The Mauritius Command
- He was christened Captain Nice on his first appearance by a bystander who noticed that his belt buckle was monogrammed "CN". - Captain Nice
- Lordaeron is now the home of the free undead, christened by Sylvanas as the Forsaken. - Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne
- The crew departs on their ship, the newly christened USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-A), and leaves on a new mission. - Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
Meaning of "christened" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "christened" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "christened" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "christened"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word christened below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.