How to use "chronic" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "chronic" in popular movie and book plots
- Her doctor says that she died of chronic liver problems. - Dumb Witness
- Min-ah (Im Soo-jung) is a young woman who has become reserved and aloof to the world as a result of her chronic illness and deformed hand. - ...ing
- For years after coming to in the crawl space, Brian suffers from chronic nosebleeds, blackouts and bedwetting. - Mysterious Skin
- They decide to find out what is inside the pump, with Roach distracting Chico with a chronic hidden in a brownie. - Next Friday
- Joe begins to suffer from chronic writer's block and Cathie, unhappy with his lack of productivity, accuses him of taking advantage of her. - Young Adam (film)
- Joe correctly diagnoses it as a serious, difficult-to-treat chronic illness and learns the patient is dr Woodruff herself. - Gross Anatomy (film)
- She also suspects him of chronic infidelity. - Sylvia (2003 film)
- Jason Shepherd is a 14-year-old chronic liar who is constantly deceiving and misleading his way out of trouble. - Big Fat Liar
- Her illness, cancer of the womb, and the chronic stress of living with James Brodie hasten her death. - Hatter's Castle
- This has happened to an off-course air pilot, to chronic rule breakers, to elderly people, and to the apprentice Rosemary. - The Giver
- Although a talented poet, he is also a chronic drunk, indifferent to the wounds he can casually inflict with his wit. - Reuben, Reuben
- He recovers some of his health, but is dying of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. - The Elephant Man (film)
- Malik is a chronic sleepwalker. - When Father Was Away on Business
- Cole talks to one of the ghosts, a young girl named Kyra who recently died after a chronic illness. - The Sixth Sense
- He becomes a taxi driver to cope with his chronic insomnia, driving passengers every night around the city's boroughs. - Taxi Driver
- Meanwhile, Rieux's wife has been sent to a sanatorium in another city, to be treated for an unrelated chronic illness. - The Plague
Meaning of "chronic" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "chronic" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "chronic" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "chronic"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word chronic below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.