How to use "chronicle" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "chronicle" in popular movie and book plots
- The drama will chronicle the life of a man who can defy death through his stunts, his visions and his mastery of illusion. - Houdini (miniseries)
- The bikers chronicle their attempt to travel from Tawang in west Arunachal to Dong in the east without entering the state of Assam. - One Crazy Ride
- He finds Samuel, who urges Joseph to save the notebooks that chronicle the church's history. - 11-11-11 (film)
- She says that the play will chronicle her story, and the first chapter is started. - Anatomy of Gray
- Costa hires AV-student Dax to chronicle the night's events. - Project X (2012 film)
- The note asks Miranda to prepare a chronicle of recent events and deliver it by hand. - When You Reach Me
- We are also introduced to Hermann Kruk, who works in the ghetto library and is compiling a chronicle of Jewish life in the ghetto. - Ghetto (play)
- The professor continues to chronicle Alraune's life. - Alraune (1928 film)
- The chronicle of the space age written through a certain immortal psionic's activity. - Locke the Superman
- The novel is composed of three chapters, or "memoranda", which chronicle the life of Ōba from early childhood to late twenties. - No Longer Human
- The next three chapters chronicle Takezou's friendly rivalry with Mikasa, the president of Califlower, a large chain of otaku shops. - Maniac Road
- These short stories also chronicle the ups and downs many women of color face. - The Women of Brewster Place (novel)
- The film is a chronicle of the " many titanic struggles between Harold Bissonnette and the universe. - It's a Gift
- The first part of White Noise, called "Waves and Radiation," is a chronicle of contemporary family life combined with academic satire. - White Noise (novel)
- A reporter, Jane Winslett-Richardson, who is pregnant, comes to chronicle the voyage. - The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
- The narrator of the chronicle reveals his identity and states and that he tried to present an objective view of the events. - The Plague
Meaning of "chronicle" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "chronicle" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "chronicle" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "chronicle"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word chronicle below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.