How to use "church" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "church" in popular movie and book plots
- Madeleine suddenly runs into the church and up the bell tower. - Vertigo (film)
- The physical form of the virus is distributed in the form of an addictive drug and within Reverend Wayne's church via infected blood. - Snow Crash
- Day Three It is Sunday morning and the characters are shown attending various local church services. - Nashville (film)
- The church-goers try to defend the church, and a gunfight erupts in which the minister is killed and the church set ablaze. - Hell's Hinges
- A broken lantern starts a fire in the church and the townspeople rush to help extinguish it. - McCabe & Mrs. Miller
- Roland meets the leader of the local church who reveals to him that the man in black has impregnated her with a demon. - The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger
- Emerging back on the street, they are touched to see a bride enter a church for her processional, and follow her inside to watch the wedding. - Sunrise: A Song of Two Humans
- Gypo wanders into a church where Frankie's mother is praying and begs forgiveness as he confesses to her. - The Informer (1935 film)
- He assembles all the townspeople, including Anne, into the church promising freedom in exchange for the whereabouts of the rebels. - The Patriot (2000 film)
- The Horseman seemingly kills Katrina's stepmother, Lady Van Tassel, and heads off to the church to get Baltus. - Sleepy Hollow (film)
- Fitzgibbon is inclined to look the other way, siding with the boys because of their frequent church attendance. - Going My Way
- He rushes to the church and arrives just as Elaine is married. - The Graduate
- The incident flattens Custer's church and kills his entire congregation. - Preacher (comics)
- Luis and Julia wed in the church within hours of her setting foot in Cuba. - Original Sin (2001 film)
- John gives the money to the village, and new almshouses are built, and the school and the church renovated. - Moonfleet
- When the client does not show up, explores the cathedral, which is empty except for an old woman and a church official. - The Trial
Meaning of "church" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "church" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "church" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "church"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word church below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.