How to use "cinematography" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "cinematography" in popular movie and book plots
- The cinematography and production values of the film are good despite a restrained budget. - Raqt
- The cinematography is by the very talented Ramathulasi with Rajiv Nair as the art director. - Ente (film)
- Gopi Bhagat’s cinematography in one word is brilliant. - Egaro
- But he is also a student of cinematography in Rome, with the ambition to become a director. - My Name Is Tanino
- Wajda uses this journey as a means to explore expressionist cinematography and the weighty issues facing the Jewish people. - Samson (1961 Polish film)
- The songs are well choreographed and have catchy lyrics, especially Dharak dharak keh kehta hai dil and the cinematography is slick. - Pyar Hi Pyar Mein
Meaning of "cinematography" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "cinematography" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "cinematography" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "cinematography"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word cinematography below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.