How to use "circulate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "circulate" in popular movie and book plots
- She and McGee also fall asleep while talking, so rumors circulate they slept together, infuriating Fornell and amusing DiNozzo. - Devil's Trifecta
- Rumors of the encounter circulate at school, and Jason’s girlfriend, distraught when she learns of them, attempts suicide. - Banned for Life
- Rumors about a curse that invites to anyone who disturbs the peace grave circulate in public. - The Curse of King Tut's Tomb (1980 film)
- Rumors circulate after it is discovered Ronnie Dickson had a large amount of alcohol in his system. - The Cat Who Went Bananas
- Flyers begin to circulate in the neighborhood, prompting many to boycott the butcher's shop. - Eyes Wide Open (2009 film)
- Rumors circulate that her death was caused by a mysterious number 000-0000. - The Killing Phone
- Thus, she reasons, they should circulate his poster to clubs of that nature across the country. - The People Next Door (1996 film)
- Vicious rumors circulate about Kathy's relationship with Tony Pope. - Crime of Passion (1957 film)
- Eddie finally begins to play again and the two circulate through Montreal's music scene, hand-picking musicians for a new band, Rock Solid. - Eddie and the Cruisers II: Eddie Lives!
- Soon afterwards, media outlets circulate a photograph of Khan shaking hands with the Pakistani captain. - Chak De! India
- Strange stories of the evil Jamel circulate among the crew, but no one alive has ever seen him. - Sinbad the Sailor (1947 film)
- All the notables are invited to a glittering gathering and the Child Labour League members circulate among the guests. - Acorna: The Unicorn Girl
- Then an earthquake suddenly strikes the area, and rumors begin to circulate that Mt. - Rodan (film)
- Wild rumors begin to circulate about him. - Norstrilia
- Rumors circulate about Ygor who is still alive and supposedly trying to revive the monster. - The Ghost of Frankenstein
- Rumors circulate and prices of the cargo of the Southern Cross fluctuate wildly, leaving Steve to suspect a wreck is planned. - Reap the Wild Wind
Meaning of "circulate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "circulate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "circulate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "circulate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word circulate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.