How to use "circumstance" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "circumstance" in popular movie and book plots
- The thought of Elisabeth's momentary hesitation does not leave Salve, and this unfortunate circumstance makes life miserable for both. - The Pilot and His Wife
- The farce is magnified by the circumstance that his father-in-law has also been lying about his Masonic association. - Are You a Mason? (1915 film)
- Due to a certain circumstance Gopi has to hide the chain in Veena's bag but later discovers that it is missing. - Vettam
- The circumstance of poverty is no impediment to her love, and Hussein drapes the rubies about her neck. - Hussein, An Entertainment
- The producer says to his guard that nobody, in any circumstance could disturb them. - Main Sunder Hoon
- Clues and circumstance suggest that Tey may have been the intended target, so the narrative follows her and her time at the theatre. - An Expert in Murder
- Matilda agrees to see him under the circumstance that the Marquis is in the other room listening to their conversation. - The Castle of Wolfenbach
- This seemingly insignificant circumstance together with the girl's family tradition became a serious but brief obstacle for newlyweds. - Love at First Sight (1977 Georgian film)
- The body is found, often through circumstance by Mason and private investigator Paul Drake, or with his secretary Della Street. - Perry Mason (TV series)
- A Runyonesque Roaring 20s musical comedy about a show girl who circumstance casts as an unlikely mob boss. - He Laughed Last
- Kate's interest is piqued when Ian mentions that Gilbert's body was discovered under the same circumstance as the soldier's in the story. - The Art of Detection
- Morton, however, does manage to arouse sympathy for the plight of those trapped by birth and circumstance in a dead-end existence. - Knock on Any Door
- Jack shares the example of his father dying before he was born as a difficult circumstance that must be overcome to succeed. - Larger than Life (film)
- He is there by circumstance not for politics. - The Starbuck Chronicles
- With Mr Humphries forced by circumstance to share a bed with Mavis, he finds that she develops a bit of a crush on him. - Grace & Favour
- On several occasions, a circumstance expands and progresses across a collection of episodes. - American Dad!
Meaning of "circumstance" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "circumstance" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "circumstance" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "circumstance"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word circumstance below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.