How to use "circumstantial" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "circumstantial" in popular movie and book plots
- Because of circumstantial evidence, however, the police come to suspect Rusk's friend Richard Blamey. - Goodbye Piccadilly, Farewell Leicester Square
- In combination with strong circumstantial evidence, this convinces the other two men to accept Gersen's accusations. - Star King
- Austin Spencer (Sidney Blackmer), a newspaper publisher, wants to prove a point about the inadequacy of circumstantial evidence. - Beyond a Reasonable Doubt (1956 film)
- Due to circumstantial evidence, Flaxy is suspected of murdering Peggy. - Flaxy Martin
- Meanwhile, the police and Khan gather enough circumstantial evidence pointing towards Karan. - Vaada (film)
- This despite expert testimony of circumstantial evidence the car's drivetrain was tampered with. - Angel Face (1953 film)
- A man named Louis Wagner was tried and hanged for their murders, mostly on circumstantial evidence. - The Weight of Water
- Bink narrowly escapes all enemies through a series of seemingly circumstantial events, due to his talent. - The Source of Magic
- However, his efforts fail as circumstantial evidence always seems to favour the accused. - Anniyan
- The prosecution's case relies mainly on circumstantial evidence. - Jagged Edge (film)
- In the first place, there is a degree of circumstantial evidence incriminating Angela. - Five Little Pigs
- However, the documents will also provide strong circumstantial evidence that the firm is part and parcel of a criminal conspiracy. - The Firm (novel)
- Whitey is accused of bank robbery and murder on circumstantial evidence. - Boys Town (film)
- However, circumstantial evidence has already built up around his friend Richard Blaney (Jon Finch). - Frenzy
- Gregson has him in custody on this circumstantial evidence. - A Study in Scarlet
- Strong circumstantial evidence points to Vole as the killer, but Sir Wilfrid believes Vole is innocent. - Witness for the Prosecution (1957 film)
Meaning of "circumstantial" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "circumstantial" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "circumstantial" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "circumstantial"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word circumstantial below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.