How to use "cistern" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "cistern" in popular movie and book plots
- David Cummins (Kent Smith) is trapped in a dry cistern and wondering whether he will die there. - This Side of the Law
- Re-entering the bathroom, she locks the door and looks for a weapon, pacing back and forth with a cistern lid, waiting for him to attack. - Chain Letter (film)
- While he is cleaning he notices a red cistern in the center of one of the palace rooms. - Frank in the River
- Venturing outside the building, he finds the base to be long-neglected, apart from a cistern and a grave. - The Year of the Quiet Sun
- Nancy escapes from her cistern prison and sabotages the crooks' getaway airplane just as the police arrive. - The Password to Larkspur Lane
Meaning of "cistern" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "cistern" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "cistern" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "cistern"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word cistern below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.