How to use "citizenship" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "citizenship" in popular movie and book plots
- Nevertheless, Chu Chu will lose his citizenship for being a convict, something he considers a "fate worse than death". - My Man and I
- 13-year-old Logan Langly is wanted by DOME (the Department of Marked Emergencies) for escaping after he flunked his citizenship Pledge. - Sneak (novel)
- They apply for French citizenship as Michel was raised in France and fought for the French Foreign Legion. - For a Woman
- He moonlights as a night instructor for an adult citizenship class, where student Niko asks him for outside tutoring. - Here Comes the Boom
- Gregson travels to Germany to seek citizenship there, enabling him to divorce, but is killed by Hitler's Brownshirts during riots. - Downton Abbey
- The agent tells her how this student later renounced his US citizenship and became a member of the Hezbollah. - Everything Matters!
- Uncle John becomes ill and a judge gives him a citizenship test and he becomes a citizen, dying shortly thereafter. - Anything Can Happen
- Ma tells Tranh that thanks to his work, he has finally gained Thai citizenship and will no longer be a yellow-card refugee. - Yellow Card Man
- But to get American citizenship he has to marry for a second time. - Mitti Wajaan Maardi
- However, the war ends and Booth is outraged when he hears Lincoln making a speech promising African-Americans citizenship and the vote. - The Day Lincoln Was Shot
- She plans on not going to his citizenship ceremony which is also the day of the wedding. - A Nice Day for a Posh Wedding
- Army, even though a number of them had rebelled against the same government that is now offering citizenship to volunteers. - The Great War: Walk in Hell
- Instead, he assigns them to write a 100-page essay on good citizenship and that they can't turn it into a story with Captain Underpants. - The Adventures of Super Diaper Baby
- Lisa discovers that Apu will not have to leave if he can pass a United States citizenship test. - Much Apu About Nothing
- Maria eagerly applies for French citizenship for her daughter, but time passes with no sign of Alexandra and no further contact with "Kursky". - Smiley's People
- The latter is unheard of in the patriarchal kingdom, and is tolerated only because Vosill claims citizenship in the far-off country of Drezen. - Inversions (novel)
Meaning of "citizenship" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "citizenship" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "citizenship" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "citizenship"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word citizenship below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.