How to use "clarity" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "clarity" in popular movie and book plots
- Although insane she has moments of clarity and cunning which she uses to convince Szass Tam to spare their lives. - Neverwinter (novel)
- , the clarity of reality, and the deep love being even more underlying and solid. - Lovely, Still
- She also encourages her granddaughter to keep a diary of her life as it helps to get a clarity of thoughts. - Diary of a Nymphomaniac
- The white outfit is a sign that she is within a state of clarity and full awareness, she is not under The Hand’s control but under her own. - Elektra: The Hand
- Even after a year apart, this moment of clarity seems to bring him closer to Beth and he smiles in happiness. - Adam (2009 film)
- After the movie, there is no clarity as to who or what this little girl had to do with the family. - Messengers 2: The Scarecrow
- This journey too has a similar effect on Matussem, allowing clarity to his thought process and his actions. - Arabian Jazz
- She answers their questions with clarity and confidence, angering them further. - Parinayam (1994 film)
- This leads to a moment of drunken clarity for the captain: the sphere, he realizes, is actually a power broadcaster. - Entity (short story)
- The Priest receives a moment of clarity and asks her to remain there while he goes to check something. - The Nun (2005 film)
- In the end, Dowling has a beautiful moment of clarity in which he sacrifices his own sanity to God to spare the girls’ souls. - Such Is My Beloved
- In a moment of clarity she tries to leave but is stopped and raped by the sailors. - Pigs and Battleships
- Away from Thornfield Hall, Jane realizes with more clarity that Thornfield has indeed become a home for her, something she never had before. - Jane Eyre (2006 miniseries)
- At the Summers' home, Buffy and Dawn put their mother, whose mental clarity continues to deteriorate, to bed. - Listening to Fear
- He claims artistic license was taken for purposes of clarity and succinctness. - Legion of the Lost
- Jeffrey has a brief moment of clarity before he realizes he only has female body parts. - Frankenhooker
Meaning of "clarity" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "clarity" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "clarity" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "clarity"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word clarity below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.