How to use "class" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "class" in popular movie and book plots
- He soon realizes the untapped potential of his class and sets a goal of having the students taking AP Calculus by their senior year. - Stand and Deliver
- Police Officer China O'Brien (Cynthia Rothrock) is a good cop who teaches martial arts class to her fellow officers. - China O'Brien
- McClosky pulls the beers from his pockets, and they toast the class of '28. - Wake Island (film)
- Their difficulties are presented as stemming from class and emotional differences as well as from those of gender. - Woman of the Year
- The Smith family leads a comfortable upper-middle class life. - Meet Me in St. Louis
- Laura, like many women of her class at the time, goes to a nearby town every Thursday for shopping and to the cinema for a matinée. - Brief Encounter
- Her class is to a large extent about their work in progress, mainly novels which they started during the preceding term. - Thinks ...
- Set in the 1910s at "the Shore" of New Jersey, the novel explores issues of race and class in early 20th-century America. - Imitation of Life (novel)
- Both Hart and Taverner are "Sixes", members of an elite class of genetically engineered humans. - Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said
- He invites Jack to dine with them in first class the following night. - Titanic (1997 film)
- Willie Conway goes home for his high school class reunion in Knights Ridge, Massachusetts. - Beautiful Girls (film)
- Her abusive father and self-absorbed stepmother have not noticed that Mathilda stopped attending class at her school for troubled girls. - Léon: The Professional
- In his lonely walks around mean streets, aspidistras seem to appear in every lower-middle class window. - Keep the Aspidistra Flying
- The final test of his Advanced Survival class is to stay alive on an unfamiliar planet for between two and ten days. - Tunnel in the Sky
- Red October passes near USS Dallas, a Los Angeles class submarine under the command of Cdr. - The Hunt for Red October
- A neighborhood woman, mrs Keitelbein, invites him to a Civil Defense class where he sees a model of a futuristic underground military factory. - Time Out of Joint
Meaning of "class" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "class" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "class" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "class"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word class below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.