How to use "claustrophobia" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "claustrophobia" in popular movie and book plots
- Olivia chases after them, but panics due to her claustrophobia when Chris shuts the door and turns the lights off. - Flowers in the Attic (2014 film)
- So-yeon works as a groomer in a pet shop, but suffers from claustrophobia due to childhood trauma. - The Cat (2011 film)
- Robert is consumed with claustrophobia and a desire to get outside into the sun. - They Shoot Horses, Don't They? (novel)
- Due to her claustrophobia of the subterranean structure, she has never seen this, and is shocked and disappointed at how fast it goes. - Under the Skin (novel)
- Also present is perhaps the sexual and emotional claustrophobia of a society with strong Catholic and marital traditions. - Journey by Moonlight
- is suffering from intense claustrophobia and tells Cobb of a visit from Sgt. - A Soldier's Story
- But worse than the claustrophobia is the echo. - A Passage to India
Meaning of "claustrophobia" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "claustrophobia" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "claustrophobia" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "claustrophobia"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word claustrophobia below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.