How to use "clearly" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "clearly" in popular movie and book plots
- The boy, clearly a virgin, engages in somewhat violent, brutal sex several times with Louisa. - Fanny Hill
- Benson clearly despises Chester, but has a soft spot for their son, Billy (Jimmy Baio). - Soap (TV series)
- After ten days, Eva leaves, and Willie is clearly upset to see her go. - Stranger Than Paradise
- A clearly disturbed Arthur takes on Fleming's case. - ...And Justice for All (film)
- In an incoherent babble, he claims to have poisoned his grandfather, though this is clearly impossible. - The Unpleasantness at the Bellona Club
- It is Forster's afterthought of the novel, and he quite clearly states that "I cannot think where George and Lucy live". - A Room with a View
- The sheriff clearly doesn't believe them, but has no evidence to arrest them and simply tells the men never to come back, to which they agree. - Deliverance
- Navidson films the outside of the house to show where the hallway should be but clearly is not. - House of Leaves
- The audience clearly prefers Baroni over Lassparri and the latter is booed and pelted with fruit after he attempts to return to the stage. - A Night at the Opera (film)
- The waiter thinks the artist himself has given no tip whatsoever, and is clearly upset at this supposed action. - The Immigrant (1917 film)
- The second part, "England, England", is set in the near future in what is clearly marked as a postmodern age. - England, England
- These repeated misfortunes, clearly effected by some malevolent entity, make the hero identify with the Biblical Job. - Job: A Comedy of Justice
- While at G2S he became aware of massive backups of data being performed, clearly in anticipation of a major network outage. - The Shockwave Rider
- Miss Bingley clearly does not want to continue the friendship and Jane is upset though very composed. - Pride and Prejudice
- Giles by contrast clearly recognises the danger, and resents being sent along to face it. - Farmer Giles of Ham
- The practice appears to be based on custom, because no one clearly remembers any doctrine associated with the practice. - The Big O
Meaning of "clearly" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "clearly" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "clearly" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "clearly"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word clearly below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.