How to use "cloak" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "cloak" in popular movie and book plots
- Connie is also mistaken for Vinka in a cloak room and taken captive. - The Iron Petticoat
- A plan is made to beam a nuke directly above the city and then cloak the city, to make the Wraith think that Atlantis self-destructed. - The Siege (Stargate Atlantis)
- At first, he refuses to reap souls, but when the cloak begins to give him a wedgie, he complies. - Treehouse of Horror XIV
- Joseph overhears this, and the brothers tear his cloak and hurl him into a pit until nightfall. - Joseph: King of Dreams
- After several ideas are considered and rejected, the fairies decide to make a magic cloak that can grant its wearer one wish. - Queen Zixi of Ix
- He keeps the assignation and meets a beautiful woman in evening dress and cloak who thinks he is someone called Gerald. - The Listerdale Mystery
- The pursuing Romulans are ready to fire upon them as Scotty activates the cloak and the Enterprise vanishes before their eyes. - The Enterprise Incident
- Shandalar forciblly teleports the party to a desolate Ice Island, ordering the player to retrieve his cloak for him at the island. - Baldur's Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast
- He wore a black cloak over his clothes and hat, and spent much of the journey with his hands together and eyes closed. - Henry Garnet
- He also thinks he saw a cloak disappear nearby while he was trying to help his father. - The Boscombe Valley Mystery
- The cloak is not perfect; the Enterprise can track the ship, which is returning home to report on weaknesses in the Federation's defenses. - Balance of Terror
- He then goes to a smaller trading town and partners with Tzom Zambac and they have a successful feathered cloak business. - The Amethyst Ring
- During one of their romantic encounters, Erik hides from Arnulf using Aud's magic cloak of invisibility. - Erik the Viking
- She explains that she was only helping a friend in labor and had to wear his cloak for warmth. - Assemblywomen
- Ba summons Wilson, puts on her cloak and hat, takes her little dog Flush and departs. - The Barretts of Wimpole Street (1934 film)
- They again found Fawkes, dressed in a cloak and hat, and wearing boots and spurs. - Gunpowder Plot
Meaning of "cloak" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "cloak" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "cloak" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "cloak"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word cloak below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.