How to use "clutch" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "clutch" in popular movie and book plots
- He whispers threats and continues to clutch her hand, before leaving he kisses her. - Dom Hemingway
- She is shocked to see the clutch she had lost on the night of Varun's disappearance in the delivery box. - Best Friends Forever?
- Seeing Rosa clutch her stomach, Nat deduces that she's pregnant and runs upstairs. - Ginger & Rosa
- A reptilian creature hatches out of it, and the film ends as the camera pans over a clutch of dozens of similar eggs. - Monster (1980 film)
- Next day, they get a message of Action Kamen needs help to save the world from the other solar system's clutch through news & newspaper. - Crayon Shin-chan: Action Kamen vs Leotard Devil
- John proves his value to the family further when Albertina lays her latest clutch of eggs. - Dragon Boy (novel)
- As the policemen clutch at each other in fear, Sirius and James return to their motorbike, which flies away. - Harry Potter prequel
- They had escaped the clutch of the Disembodied Intellectual, but were utterly lost. - Skylark of Valeron
- As a result, all three of Tom's right toes swell red and Tom is left to clutch his foot and hop around in pain. - O-Solar Meow
- After a bribe of her clutch purse, the bouncer tells Robin where Ted's date lives, and the girls go to the apartment. - Ted Mosby: Architect
- Having lost his clutch with business, Gopinath slowly goes into bankruptcy thus unable to afford to his own daughter's wedding. - Mr. Bharath
- Finally they will come against out of the clutch of the terrorists. - Selva (film)
- Matt and John make another attempt and manage to pop the clutch of their uncle's Mercedes. - The Breed (2006 film)
Meaning of "clutch" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "clutch" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "clutch" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "clutch"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word clutch below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.