How to use "coach" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "coach" in popular movie and book plots
- Coach Klein has been coach of SCLSU for years without success. - The Waterboy
- Elliot, who marries Hiroko, becomes a coach and mentor with the Detroit Tigers. - Mr. Baseball
- Stan confronts the coach and team to see if it worked but becomes infected. - The Faculty
- The music intends to create an immortal legend by crashing the band's coach into a gorge, with no survivors. - Soul Music (novel)
- He takes a ride in his walnut shell coach and meets Garagantua. - Tom Thumb
- Zack abandons his attempt to break the course record in order to coach Casey over the wall, and she makes it. - An Officer and a Gentleman
- Armand then tries to coach Albert on how to be straight, but Albert's flamboyant nature makes the task difficult. - The Birdcage
- Determined to make it to Utah in time for the Olympic events, the teenagers take a coach from LA to Vegas, but get separated at a gas station. - Getting There (film)
- Only 48 hours after his wedding, Napoleon leaves Paris in a coach for Nice. - Napoléon (1927 film)
- In the 4th quarter of the last regular season, Calvin is put into the game by the coach and the Knights start to make a comeback. - Like Mike
- In the coach are Rose Mapen (Mary Beth Hughes), Gil's ex-girlfriend, and her new husband, Swanson (George Meeker). - The Ox-Bow Incident
- Dale, just out of the Navy, had been a champion collegiate coach until he struck one of his players. - Hoosiers
- Sullivan dresses as a penniless hobo and takes to the road, followed by a fully staffed double-decker coach at Lebrand's request. - Sullivan's Travels
- Army buddy Max (Keith David) who works there as a football coach and physical education teacher. - Marked for Death
- However, Kyoko meets the rich, handsome and charming tennis coach Shun Mitaka at her tennis club. - Maison Ikkoku
- His coach Sam Mussabini is overcome that the years of dedication and training have paid off with an Olympic gold medal. - Chariots of Fire
Meaning of "coach" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "coach" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "coach" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "coach"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word coach below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.